Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Weekend with Brian/Helen in Dallas.






































































Here are some pics from my weekend with Brian and Helen. A few months ago before Pat Monahan started the tour he was practicing some of his new songs in small NYC bars. Helen and her sisters just happened to be at the right place at the right time and catch a short show. After that particular show Pat, Luis and Jerry were milling about asking for opinions on the new songs and such and struck up a conversation with Helen and company. They were gracious enough to give them some after show passes for the Dallas concert. When I mentioned I wanted to go B&H wasted no time in finding me a flight and using their miles to get me to Dallas.(Thanks for the weekend!) It was a good show and nice to get a little glimpse into what must be a hectic lifestyle.

No comments: