Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Trash Night






Now that I'm settled a bit I wanted to get back in the swing of lunch riding. On my 3rd time out it was just Jeff and me so he decided that we would explore a bit. I know I'm outta shape and suffering is a part of all rides but this 3rd ride was very tiresome. Very different from when you are in shape and can pick how hard you want to go. Anyway, he decided we would ride up a newer trail to the snow line. From that point neither one of us wanted to turn around so we walked up what seemed like a sheer cliff to get back to rideable trails. This climb and portage was worth it when we got to dry trails. All was well until we got back to civilization and the world of trash night. I was following just a little too close when Jeff decided to skirt between a trash can and a bush. I saw everything he was doing but misjudged the can. I clipped it with my handlebar and was sent flying thru the air and landing in a gravel driveway. The trash can never moved! Hardest I've fallen in years. All was well aside from some bruises and blood and even though I know it wasn't Jeffs fault, I blame him. He tried to kill me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I have pictures.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

You are incredibly hairless in the ass region.

Jeff Moser said...

I told you. And you thought I was noticing this because I'm so hairy...

Scott said...

It's really a long story that I will share eventually.