Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm Shakin it Boss


Saturdays ride consisted of lots of doubletrack with some fun rock challenges and 1 nice watering hole. The water hole made me feel like a kid again and watching Josh shake at the end of this thing is worth the trouble. I'll let the pics do the talking. Jeff assumed the roll of GPS agent, photographer and writer so I'll just have to leave you with a pic of me and my boy and divert you over to bikecarson.com. I'd like to thank Kenda tires, Newcastle Brown Ale, Negra Modelo, Kathy's custom ass wipes, Josh's quake and shake, and Lesters cool style(and beer supply)...and obviously Jeff for putting the thing together.


http://www.bikecarson.com/2008/10/19/expedition-into-el-dorado-canyon/

3 comments:

westyman said...

dammit...you're having too much FUN scott...that ride looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'm so envious. It looked like a great ride. I'm trying to figure out what I can wear to keep riding to work in the morning. It's hitting close to freezing in the mornings now.

Anonymous said...

Oh that was from Stacey Brock....