Friday, April 2, 2010

As my dad used to say...Shit or get offfff-aaaa the pot

Power and powerless..........Congress went on the last vacation without signing unemployment extension benefits. Not to bore you but what this means.....It means some folks won't get their dough and others will due to this vacation lapse. We're talking 1 fucking week. If you happen to run out of benefits in that 1 week you will not get the same benefit as somebody who didn't. 1 f'in week! I will set my alarm for 11.30pm Saturday night and walk into my spare room and disable this transaction that will effect the entire state of Nevada only to do the same thing next Saturday to re-enable it when they come back and vote to extend it. To say I'm disillusioned is an understatement. I wasn't so anti-govt until I got too close as a worker bee.


So it goes,,, the luck of the draw. Feels like the movie Cool Hand Luke...digging holes only to refill them a bit later just because ..

Logic, common sense and information does not enter into the minds of people who run this land......Re-election, money and more power is the drug..same as it's ever been. We're human I suppose and that's what a lot of weak folks strive for....Excuse me if I don't shake your hand.

No comments: