Monday, October 1, 2007

2 Weeks Notice

Dear Ms. XXX:

: Letter of Resignation

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with Marriott on October 4, 2007. Thank you for the opportunities you have provided me during my time with the company. If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me know. Sincerely, Scott Russel
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most people don't quit a job unless they have another job lined up. Suppose it would be nice to have a real plan but I don't. I have a loose plan. I wanna get healthy again, get my own place and regain control of my brain. It's probably another 2 steps back, 1 step forward process for me. It is, what it is. I feel like I've met some good people at my current job and hope that I can keep in touch no matter where I end up....Cheers to a decision, regardless of its outcome..(The income ain't worth the outcome)

1 comment:

Jeff Moser said...

Good to be in a position where you can make that type of decision. That's success. Most of us would lose everything if we were out of work for only a month. That's scary...