Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jackholes


The world is full of jackholes...I'm included for sure but.... to me life is about trying to overcome the jackhole ignorance you were born with and probably subjected to for the first 20-80 years of your life. So then you get a career or any job or maybe just get married to the closest thing that will have you, then and only then can you really see what Jackhole unchecked can become. I'd like to suggest to anyone who has worked at 1 place so long that they've worn a brown spot in their chair to just quit and go find another job and try to be the new person. See whats it's like. I try to be sensitive to the rest of the jackholes around me in general. I can respect people I don't care to be around. I can keep my mouth shut about 92.5 percent of the time but sometimes I think I might become a full fledged jackhole myself. Act like an ass 100 percent of the time. I think I'll strive to be a know-it-all, sensitive jackhole ass with a MLM scheme. With a political agenda that is unwavering. Add a twist of high brow religion and you've got it all. I think I'm sick of people for the most part...Strangely, now I feel better.

Jackhole in Chief - Scott Russel
Editorial Director - Scott Russel
Creative Director - Scott Russel
Senior Associate Editor - Scott Russel
Deputy Art Direction - Scott Russel
Fashion Director - Scott Russel
Senior Gibberish Overseer - Scott Russel

3 comments:

Jeff Moser said...

Uh oh. What happened!?!

Scott said...

Nothing...Just an observational build up. All is well.

Anonymous said...

Yes...the world is full of jackholes stuck in their mundane worlds trying to be people that really don't need to be. I'm sure I would qualify as one of those jackholes on a regular basis and also get annoyed with the other jackholes..."just want them to get of my space and get back in theirs". However, for every 10 or so jackholes, there is a good person. Like you. Keep your head up and F the jackholes.