Monday, June 21, 2010

Thots...

Immigration -  just a few quick thoughts..Not living on a boarder state I might get some input from those who do before I spout off.... but I will anyway..If I'm shaking in my skin just trying to get a new Nevada license it might be OK for somebody who just walked over the boarder to have to show some paperwork...I've heard the folks that do have the wherewithal to be in this country are pissed at the people who don't have to show proof. If we can't get into their country why should we let anyone in....You see...this isn't a Republican or Democratic idea..Its' common sense...

Along those lines the unemployment rate in Nevada in now 14 percent.....You wanna know why? Who cares I'm telling you....Because government has taken away our survival skills.  1 week you get more and the next you don't. It's my firm belief that 2 years unemployment is enough. At some point you have to get off the couch and take the jobs the so-called Mexicans are taking. I just talked to a small business owner in Carson and he said the new minimum wage rate is killing him as well. Who's making the decisions that make an entire town an empty storefront? Carson City is well on it's way to a ghost town. On 1 hand I don't care since I have no family here but on the other I think it's a beautiful city and I would hope a few wise folks figure out it's destiny.

The other thing that strikes me as odd is that most of my friends who own small business's have to be republican to survive. Just for that reason. Business. It has nothing to do with their humanitarian beliefs.

A country fucked into 2 choices and neither has a big enough dick to make a solid LOGICAL difference...

When will government be by the people for the people..???????

6 comments:

westyman said...

When? When we all stop listening to the promises at election time and vote for the guy who is not in the pocket of the big corporations. Big money runs the country, not the gov't.

Unknown said...

Term Limits!!! That is my thought to get these people out, and not be bought to get a vote. You have 8years like a president to get it done, then get the f@#K out!

Scott said...

Term limits don't work either. These maggots just find other positions to infest..Seriously. It sounds good but they know the system too well. I compare politics to dope. Nobody starts out thinking they will be sucked in..hooked and lose their ideals but it seems to happen the same way.

Unknown said...

I understand that too. The funny thing is, they are dopes. They need to get rid of lobbists too.I don't know, I have lots of ideas, but Ryan might get mad and sad.

Scott said...

Government is not much different than a more public mafia.

gene said...

It is hard to find simple solutions to complicated problems. Get rid of the lobbyist, but you have to get rid of all lobbyist even the ones that are lobbying for thing you want.
Immigration??? People think the only immigrants come from south of the border,, Check out our dr's, engineers and other professionals. We want professionals to immigrate. "Give us you’re upwardly mobile, professionals, but keep your poor huddled masses" we don’t want them... The Republican Party has always been the party for business big business first. Less gov, means less regulations, less over sight. Business gets to do as they please. We as consumers just have to watch our ass so we don’t get screwed. Republicans cut taxes not to help the little guy but in an attempt to curtail the size of government. I lean to the left but I got no answers, I don't like the way things are going. But a gov for the people by the people scares the shit out of me. The masses seem to follow who ever has the best sound bite. Everyone was shouting drill baby drill until the gulf was full of oil not they want to know how that happen. Like I said anyone who claims to have easy answers or quick fixes are feeding you a line.