Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day......





I sure do miss you but I know you were ready to move on. I hope you know I'm doing well and there are some folks who are watching out for me.....And of course Les and I watch out for each other as best we can given the distance. There are not too many people on this earth like your youngest...or your oldest for that matter. Thank god for me..hahahaha....I start a new job tomorrow and when I found out, you were the 1st person that came to mind to call. And it hits you kinda funny when the most important people in your life aren't around to hear these things....but there are important people in my life and I think you would approve of the ones you haven't met....Happy Mothers day momma...I love you....

1 comment:

magrei said...

Happy Mothers Day Ms. Bobbie,

I sure do love and miss you.

Hubadesh and love doo
Amidoo