Wednesday, March 18, 2009

1 Year


1 year this week...I arrived in Carson City with my shit. I would like to thank the people who helped me get here and the people who helped me get going. You know who you are. I'm not sure if it feels fast or slow but today I was talking to someone from work and she mentioned it seemed like I had been there forever. Hopefully that's good. I feel lucky on many accounts. The economy made my idea of finding a job scary had I not found this job with a little help from my friend(Jeff). I'm working hard, riding hard, laughing hard and still wondering hard. Wherever you go, there you are. Stupid but so true. 1 big spin cycle but now at least my blankets aren't all on the same side of the washer so things spin a little more freely. I really can't say I miss anything on a large scale because as it turns out most of us are trying so hard to survive that the miss instinct gets buried. I miss many little things. A lot of my friends have fallen out of touch but hopefully not forever. No fault of mine or theirs as I would like to believe.

http://eerygurl.blogspot.com/2008/03/last-leg-carson-city-bound.html

http://blaascott.blogspot.com/2008/03/moved.html

Had to add a recent pic. Yesterdays lunch ride...............

1 comment:

westyman said...

What?? It's been a YEAR already? Holy moly. Unbelievable. Seems like just a few months have passed. Miss ya dude....