Saturday, March 14, 2009

Raw


I feel raw. Not bad, not good just raw. Nothing new as far as feeling but I thought I'd post a picture of raw and just say it. Raw happens when for good or bad you have to defend your position over and over. It starts usually over bigger things and then amplifies over little things that will make it stink even worse. I back into my parking spot and the wind chime bitch has a year old grudge over my disapproval of her man made noise stuck in a tree in this wind swept place. She sneers at me and I sneer back but soon I'm gonna ask her whats up. But I won't let my raw comments creep into other things that I could easily attack her with just because I'm feeling raw. Even though I'm raw I'll still order a California Roll instead of real raw. I would just like to define it as being in a state where your filter isn't quite there but you're also not aggressive. Fuck the tulips and bring the sushi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that my friend was incredibly insightful. Raw. Never thought of it that way. I often have struggled with engaging my filter rather than letting it fly...but then again, there are those times when my lack of filter has resulted in positive changes. My question would be...is it not o.k. to settle for the "not quite sushi"??? When we accept the California roll are we not giving into fear of the unknown? For me, it comes down to "safe" vs. adventurous. So which one will it be today...??? Taking chances expand our reality.

juls